Holy Mackeral! Am I the first to see this posting? Congratulations on this big news!!!! Have you told the boys? I am very excited, we should be in New Mex shortly after the new arrival. How cool is that? Yippee!!!!
How exciting!!! I'm too excited to type, I'm going to give you a call to get all the details!! I am SO thrilled!!! Blessings on you little one, and on your momma and daddy and big brothers, too!!
6 comments:
Holy Mackeral! Am I the first to see this posting? Congratulations on this big news!!!! Have you told the boys? I am very excited, we should be in New Mex shortly after the new arrival. How cool is that? Yippee!!!!
How exciting!!! I'm too excited to type, I'm going to give you a call to get all the details!!
I am SO thrilled!!!
Blessings on you little one, and on your momma and daddy and big brothers, too!!
We thought we would try something different.
So have far along is the baby?????What is the due date???
So hand out the details on this little bundle of lovin'! Great news!
Post a Comment