Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Details

So, here is the deal. Depending on the measurements, the baby is due somewhere in between the 1st and 6th of April. We have known about this for a few weeks, but received confirmation of it yesterday at Stacey's appointment. As to names, Teddy likes "Barry" while Aidan's choice is "Little Willy", so we go with a combination of "Little Willy Barry"...fortunately, Mom and Dad get the ultimate veto power. So, that is the big news from NM.

1 comment:

Matt and Robin said...

Congratulations! Wow! I didn't see this coming. I guess the older Teddy got, the more I figured your family was set. Anyway, wonderful news. And how come just boys names? I am predicting a girl. Stacey, are you sicker than with the boys? That was my first clue to Avery. Poor Avery may be unseated from her throne, but we'll see. Another little Prince would be nice too.