Sunday, June 15, 2008

Broken Helmet Woes

So, by now you all know that I wrecked a bit on my mountain bike. Nothing too out of the ordinary as I just clipped a tree and got hurled, but with my history, a few moments of forgetfulness becomes noteworthy and concerning. I spent Father's Day in and out of bed today (don't worry, I was never allowed to rest too long) fighting a nagging headache and a frustrating accent from time to time. The more I just relaxed and took it easy, the more the accent dissappeared. In the crash, I broke my old helmet that the folks had given me a few years ago (thanks Mom and Dad!) and have just now ordered a new one. Stacey told me that I can't ride until the new one arrives and of course, she told me that after I had already ordred it standard shipping. Maybe hers will fit me.....

No comments: